Over at Buildbox, we have decided to offer you guys a one month trial of Buildbox. The reason is pretty obvious: we want to give everyone a chance to play around with Buildbox extensively and see if it’s right for them. Yet, we know that a free trial doesn’t make sense if you have no idea how to use the software to begin with.
After all, how are you supposed to know if Buildbox is perfect for your indie studio if you are lost and don’t know where to start when using the software? You can’t. Thus, that’s why we are also offering a free 30-day course that will not only help you to get acquainted with Buildbox, but it will also aid you in developing your own indie game in one month or less!
It’s called the 30 Day Game Challenge, and in this free course, not only will you learn how to extensively use Buildbox to create your dream games, but you will also learn how to:
- Come up with a great idea.
- The idea phase is one of the hardest, and we show you how to come up with that great idea for your next game.
- Earning revenue on your indie game may seem like rocket science, but with Buildbox, it doesn’t have to be.
- Great games can be developed in 30 days or less!
- From the idea phase to publication, Buildbox can help you to build awesome games in one month or less!
All you have to do is invest about 5-10 minutes every day into your game, and in one month, your new indie game will be ready for primetime! The best part? You own 100% of the game. After all, YOU made it, so you should be rewarded for your work.
Ready to find out what Buildbox is all about? Download your free 30-day trial today, download our free art pack (give to you after you download your free trial of Buildbox), and follow along with the tutorials sent to you every day via email. It couldn’t be easier!
Whether you are just starting your career as an indie developer or you want a better way to build games, we hope you find something to love with Buildbox.